Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Wet of Winter

I didn't wash my car, I didn't make any outdoor plans, and yet I feel like my last blog post is somehow partially if not completely and utterly responsible for the rain. I am joking of course if I had that kind of power I wouldn't be sitting here posting on a blog.

No offense to blogs of course it's just with weather manipulation powers I could be helping farmers grow their crops or making sure weddings and sporting events would be rain free. I could harness lightning to power entire cities and die my hair white with little to no social consequences.

 Ah who am I kidding I am sure I would use it to mess with people. That asshole who always parks in my spot? Maybe a little rain cloud could follow him all day or better yet static electricity all day yeah. I really did forget the point I was going to make before I got side tracked by weather powers.

 I think it was something about how awesome it is to hear the rain in the middle of the night, or to drink a hot cocoa and completely enjoying its warming properties. I could do without the drive to work feeling like the hurricane scene in 1492 Conquest of Paradise but I digress. I am going to go to my nearest gas station mini mart and grab some cheap hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment