Monday, December 13, 2010

The heat of winter

It's mid December and 80 degrees, now on paper for most people that is a great thing, but for me honestly all this heat and sunniness is tiresome. I need some clouds, some rain, an excuse to make a hot cup of cocoa. Air conditioning by day and a small heater by night. Guess it could be worse I could be shoveling snow in the midwest, course it could be better, I could be sipping Clam Chowder in my beloved San Francsico. Either way I truly do believe that this small warm spell is the bashful Summer's last hurrah. With that being very much a possibility, tonight I will soak in the warmth and have myself a nice bowl of Ice Cream.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you, Mr. Vera. I love the sun but around the holidays, it is nice to feel a little chill to bring us closer! :) I love you.

    ReplyDelete